[SECC] Fwd: Georgia QSO Party County Activity

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Thu Mar 15 11:53:05 EDT 2018

Hi All

I just added a couple fields on the form for the Day(s) you will be
active from each county plus the Mode. ( MIXED , CW or SSB) If you have
already filled it out please check
http://ku8e.com/GQP/GQP_Planned_Counties.php . I went and added this
information based on past entries. If I have yours wrong send me an
email so I can correct it.

Thanks, Jeff KU8E