[SECC] Georgia QSO Party Activity Map

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Wed Mar 21 16:52:55 EDT 2018

I have created a Google Georgia QSO Party activity map. Thank you to
NO5W for the overlay for the map that shows the county boundaries. By
clicking inside the county border it will tell you the county name. Each
marker is activity that's taking part in that specific county.

You can find it at
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T2GOtNMFVMyoVwD_WtQoSkJw408zdIY4&usp=sharing

Please help us fill in the missing counties by being active in the GQP.
You can send me an email that you will be on or go the the planned
activity page at

http://ku8e.com/GQP/GQPRegisterCounty.php and put in your county.
Please share this information with your local club.

Jeff  KU8E

--
*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional