[SECC] Sell Elecraft P3F Panadapter

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 14:10:17 EDT 2018

Excess to my needs - no longer have a K3.
Factory Built P3 Panadapter (P3F). Serial # 54 (yes, I was an early adopter).
Excellent cosmetic and electrical condition. Yes, I can provide photos but not sure why - it looks just like it looks on the Elecraft web site:  http://www.elecraft.com/P3/p3.htm
Includes self installed SVGA board, power, serial and RF BNC cables.
Does NOT include a transmit "monitor" module.  NOTE:  Transmit monitor modules are sold as a separate item - see P3TXMON for ordering info  http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_prod_list.htm#p3
Has the latest firmware (MCU 1.60 and SVGA 1.34).
Bound copy of the most recent manuals (copied from Elecraft site - can’t find the originals which wouldn’t have all the latest stuff in them anyway) and original box.
Yes, it does work with the K3S.
Total current price from Elecraft is $1089.90  (799.95 + 289.95)
Sell to current dues paying club member for $650 - Pay your dues and save $440!  Sold to first person who says they will buy it - sorry, can't hold.
I can deliver it to the ATL hamfest on Saturday June 2nd.
'73 es gud dxing - Don N4HH 404-218-3595 cellular