[SECC] Fwd: [WriteLog] WriteLog FLASH SALE - Half Off!

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Sep 24 12:23:09 EDT 2018

Their software sucks. I have notified them several times about the
cabrillo file and scoring for Georgia QSO Party is wrong and as far as I
know they haven't done anything to fix it. Unlike the guy who owns N3FJP
who fixed his software right away.

Jeff

On 9/24/2018 10:42 AM, Courtney Judd wrote:
> just took advantage of this as my sub was up last month! 73's Cort K4WI
>
>> *From:* Steve Woodruff <steve at n9oh.com>
>> *Date:* Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:05 PM
>> *To:* writelog at contesting.com
>> *Subject:* [WriteLog] WriteLog FLASH SALE - Half Off!
>> Hey Folks,
>>
>> WriteLog is on sale for $15 USD now through 23:59 CDT (US Central time) on September 25.
>>
>> That is 50% off and an extremely rare occurrence.  If you're not current on your registration,
>> now might be a great time to catch-up to the latest version of WriteLog!
>>
>> Enjoy,
>>
>> Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD

*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional