[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 1300Z 4/3/19

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Apr 3 11:21:53 EDT 2019

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 3

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:58

------------
   160:    0
    80:    0
    40:   75
    20:   28
    15:    0
    10:    0
------------
Total:  103  Mults = 94  Total Score = 9,682

Primary focus today was to work 4U1ITU.  Planned to start on 20 and go to 40
later.  But 20 seemed dead at the start.  Got a two minute late start
due to a
ragchew with an old friend.  40M was pretty good to most areas of NA,
but fairly
long and didn't work any stations within 200 miles or so.  Had decided to go
back to 20M for the last 20 minutes and look for ITU.  Did so and heard him
(rather weak) calling other European stations.  So, I sent CQ a lot
hoping to
have him call me, but, if he did, I didn't hear him.  Lot of fair European
signals, but only F5IN was truly loud.  Worked a lot more non-multiplier
QSOs
due to the time spent on 20, but the hour was fun nevertheless.  Hope to
be QRV
again at the 0300Z session.  Mark your calendars for the GA QSO Party
April 13
and 14.  73, John, K4BAI.