[SECC] Georgia QSO Party Logs Are Due in 4 Days

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Thu Apr 25 13:30:56 EDT 2019

Just a reminder the GQP logs are due by Monday April 29th. You can go to
http://ku8e.com/GQP/gqplogsub.php to submit your log.

Thanks to everyone who have submitted their logs already. As of last
count we've had 340 log submissions. Also a reminder that the SECC and
SEDXC aren't eligible for the club competition. I'm still getting logs
with those club names in them. If you have already submitted your log
and had either SEDXC or SECC as your club you can still change that to
your local club. Just email and let me know what club you want your
score to count for.

On another note look for me as KU8E/m in the Florida QSO Party this
weekend. I will be solo this time since K4BAI has another commitment. If
conditions are like they were in GQP I should be on 40 meters a lot and
will be able the work Georgia pretty easily.

Jeff KU8E