[SECC] For Sale

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Feb 18 08:03:12 EST 2019

I have another piece of the NQ4I Multi station for sale...I saved an Alpha
87A for my own personal use after all of the amps were sold...this amp is
clean and relaible. It will come with AlphaMax and it will come with the
Alpha DAS (digital antenna selector) combined together they will follow
your transceiver from band to band selecting antennas as you go along.
Making chasing mults a easy matter. The DAS will include the relay antenna
box also. so its a plug and play combination. yours for $2850 pick up in
Griffin, Ga. Full legal limit on all bands. The Alpha 87A is also
adressable over the internet should you want to remote it.

Thanks de Rick NQ4I
678-595-6235 (cell)