[SECC] So2R assistance

RJ Hubbard rj.wf4w at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:10:48 EDT 2019

 I appreciate the feedback. I do have an amp. I also understand gain
attributed to directional antennas but being a a suburban neighborhood I am
limited to what I can use (i do have an idea in the back of my head for a
temporary hexbeam install). My vertical and OCF serves me pretty well. I
have thought of doing multi-op but i dont have any friends (lol,
kidding...sorta)  :)

Sounds like something I just need to try it and see what happens!