[SECC] Sell: Yaesu FT1000MP Mark V Field

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 15:18:33 EST 2019

Absolutely pristine with Yaesu SP-8 speaker - Club member price is $695 total and that includes shipping and insurance to your door in continental US.  Yes, it pays to pay your dues!
Original shipping cartons, manuals, Mark V menu sheet, standard filters, power cable, SP-8 speaker cable, and 2 of the 8 pin Band Data plugs.
The radio has been in storage at my brother's home (Earl, W9ELN) in Colorado.  I had plans to add it to his current line up (also a Mark V Field) to create two operating positions for contests but have since changed that plan.  When I was there a couple of months ago, I unpacked it and verified that all worked perfectly and still looked beautiful :)  Yes on both counts!
I'll be returning to Colorado for the CQ WW WPX contest at the end of this month (March) and will ship the Mark V and SP-8 via UPS then.
You can see a few mediocre photos (they don't really do it justice) here:
FT1000MP MARK V Field

|  |  |

|  |
FT1000MP MARK V Field
Explore this photo album by nesbittdr on Flickr! |  |

Please contact me directly.  Thanks for looking.  '73 es gud dxing -- Don Nesbitt N4HH