[SECC] NA Sprint SSB Team Registration

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Mar 22 22:30:51 EDT 2019

Here is a copy of our team registration.  Thanks also to WN4AFP who
volunteered to be on the team if we didn't get five.  I hope many of you
who are not on the team will still be QRV to the extent you can and
let's make sure that AL, GA, and SC are not rare mults.  73, John, K4BAI.
Be sure to use the same call under which you are registered.  Be sure to
send your log in to the sprint sponsors promptly and to post your score
to 3830.  Good luck to all.

Thank you for registering a team for the upcoming NA SSB Sprint contest.
  Here is a copy of your registration for your records:

Good luck in the contest and thank you for your participation!

73 - Bob KW8N

NA SSB Sprint Contest Manager
http://www.ssbsprint.com/

*Team Manager's Callsign*