[SECC] DEQP/INQP/NEQP - WN4AFP CLAIMED SCORES

Dave Edmonds daveedmo at gmail.com
Sun May 5 21:14:54 EDT 2019

 Delaware QSO Party - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    3
   40:    6     5
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
----------------------------
Total:   10     5       0  Mults = 3  Total Score = 1,550

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I placed 1st in 2017 and 2nd in 2018... I hope to place on the leaderboard
again
this year. Thanks to all the DE stations! 73s Dave

                    Indiana QSO Party - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:   20      8
   40:   52     21
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   72     29  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 24  Total Score = 12,456

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Nice activity in this QP! Thanks to Mark and the INQP gang for putting on a
fun
QP 73s Dave WN4AFP

New England QSO Party - 2019

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:      2        0
   40:     62       18
   20:     70       14
   15:
   10:
Total:    134       32  Mults = 54  Total Score = 16,200

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I improved my score from last year, so this QP was a success for me. Thanks
all the NE stations for the Qs and especially the mobile stations who heard
my
weak signal... K1KI, WA1Z and NZ1U. TY Dave