[SECC] N4PN services

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Nov 8 09:44:08 EST 2019

Looked and Google  maps and there is an Applebees at the I-75 exit for the church.JeffSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: ku8e <ku8e at ku8e.com> Date: 11/8/19  9:39 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: pwhansen at bellsouth.net, secc at contesting.com, sedxc at yahoogroups.com, sedxc at contesting.com, Atlanta-Hams at groups.io Subject: Re: [SECC] N4PN services John K4BAI and I are going to have lunch at noon in Macon before the service. If anyone wants to join us they are welcomed.JeffSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone