[SECC] help with the new version of eham

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 20 19:18:13 EST 2019

  Hello gang,

I need help with Eham classifieds. I put in an an ad to swap amps and when I tried to look at it the page is blank. I also tried to set up to see all ads but even though I set the parameters nothing happened. When I tried to reach na6u the classifieds manager the e-mail cane up with two addresses that were family not mine.

I tried his QRZ address Mark at na6u.com and it bounced.  I also tried the N2 manager but got the same results.  I tried sending a message to contesting.com but the moderator must have decided this was not a contest message.  I have supported eham ever since Bill W4AN presented the concept.

I just need help on my classified issue. Any help is appreciated

73 Dave K4JRB