[SECC] W4AN GQP Plans

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Wed Apr 1 13:49:26 EDT 2020

John, K4BAI and I have decided to cancel both our W4AN GQP and FQP trips
for this year due to the COVID-19. I would strongly urge everyone who
plans on doing a rover trip or multi-op to practice social distancing.
I would encourage anyone who plans on doing a multi-op to look into
remote operations like many did this past weekend in CQ WPX.  This virus
is serious stuff and it's not worth taking any chances because it
appears to be very contagious.

Everyone please stay safe.

Jeff KU8E   GQP Contest Director