[SECC] Georgia QSO Party Bonus Stations

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Apr 7 21:33:39 EDT 2020

Here are the preliminary GQP bonus stations. Every time someone works
these stations they get 100 bonus points tacked to the end of their
score. I haven't heard from anyone from the SEDXC so I assume they
aren't interested in having W4NT as a bonus station. I would prefer that
if you want to be a bonus station that you have a good antenna and amp
on the band you're operating on. If you are interested in being a bonus
station please send me an email ASAP. I need to have this finalized by
Thursday night.

160 SSB  W4AN at KU8E

160 CW  W4AN at KU8E

75 SSB   W4AN at KU8E