[SECC] Fw: NAQP CW AA5JF Single Op LP

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 09:21:28 EDT 2020

This was a lot of fun. Numerous family obligations made this a distracted event prior to 9:30pm, although because 80 and 160 were so good, I still had plenty of QSOs to make after that. I was able to run from time to time, but found that I often was more efficient with S&P--except for one good run on 40M, I wasn't able to hold a frequency for more than 10 minutes. I've finally really got the hang of using the call history/check window, which allowed me to be very efficient moving across the bands. Thanks for the contacts and thanks John for setting up the teams--lots of activity from the South East.

                     North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF