[SECC] CWT W8FN HP 1300Z 29 July 2020

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Aug 5 10:23:48 EDT 2020

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 5

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1{00

------------
160:
80:
40: 135
20:
15:
10:
------------
Total: 135 Mults = 135 Total Score = 18,225

A good run on 40 again. For a while it looked like I would be able to
break my
previous record by a nice margin, but at around 45 minutes in the run
took a bit
of a slump and then another station set up CQ shop about 150 Hz above
me. The
ensuing confusion of callers for both of us blew the rate for a few minutes
until I finally slid down just a few dozen Hz. Ended up barely setting a
personal best, but that's still good. I continue to be very pleased with
how the
station plays on 40 meters. Thanks for all the QSOs and see everybody in the
1900Z session.

73...
Randy, W8FN