[SECC] CWT W8FN HP 1900Z 19 Aug 2020

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Aug 19 16:53:42 EDT 2020

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 19

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NORTH CAROLINA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
Radios: SO2R

------------
160:
80:
40: 44
20: 33
15:
10:
------------
Total: 77 Mults = 76 Total Score = 5,852

This one was kinda tough. Just a few minutes before the session began, a
thundershower came through the area, with the resulting QRN. I had my usual
problems being heard on 20 in the initial rush. QRN on 40 made it hard
to hear
anybody. After about 30 minutes, the storm moved on and the QRN improved
enough
that I managed a short run on 40, but the rate damage had already been done.
Just missed my goal of 80 QSOs for the session. Maybe next week will be
kinder
to me. Thanks for the QSOs and see y'all next week.

73...
Randy, W8FN