[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contests

Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
Fri Aug 28 03:21:41 EDT 2020

On 8/27/2020 5:19 PM, John Laney wrote:
> 9.  Kentucky State Parts on the Air.  1400-2200Z Sat.  80-10M CW, SSB,
> Dig.  Exchange:  S/P/DX or KY Park abbreviation.  Never hear much
> activity in this one, but still need a few KY counties all time, so hope
> there will be activity from one or some of them this year.

From the web site for this contest:

**POSTPONED**
Due to the remnants of Hurricane Laura being forecast to impact a large
portion of the state over the weekend, our contest committee has met and
decided to postpone this event.  An alternate date will be announced
soon.  Continue to follow our website and social media accounts for
updates on the KYPOTA event.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
 "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                            Paul Tomblin