[SECC] Fw: ARRL 160 AA5JF SO Unlimited HP

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 11:02:43 EST 2020

 I enjoyed this one, with lots of activity, and I still was able to run somewhat effectively Sunday morning, with new calls showing up. Conditions seemed poor, and I never heard any of the spotted Europeans, nor was I able to copy any stations in the Northwest, which was surprising. My antenna (inverted L, 20 radials) works well as a transmit antenna, but is clearly lackluster when receiving. Plus I beginning to see that my FT450 has its limitations, especially on the lower bands. I got most of the CA sections, but all but one of them was from them calling me. Lots of GA, SC and AL activity -- thanks for the QSOs. Andy AA5JF

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: webform at b4h.net <webform at b4h.net>To: "3830 at contesting.com" <3830 at contesting.com>; "amgoss05 at yahoo.com" <amgoss05 at yahoo.com>Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2020, 8:00:42 AM ESTSubject: ARRL 160 AA5JF SO Unlimited HP
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 568  Sections = 68  Countries = 5  Total Score = 84,242