[SECC] ARRL 160 NJ8J Single Op LP

Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
Sun Dec 6 20:33:02 EST 2020

                   ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

Total:  QSOs = 27  Sections = 15  Countries = 0  Total Score = 810

Icom IC-7300
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner
110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line
Logger: N1MM+

Got in a handful of contacts while getting used to my new IC-7300.  I
felt like a rabbit with bigger ears.  With the doublet in the state it's
in, I don't get out very well, but the IC-7300 is definitely a step up
from the DX-77T.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                             Paul Tomblin