[SECC] 10M Contest this weekend

Jeff (W4DD) w4dd09 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:03:51 EST 2020

The ARRL 160M contest is history (last weekend) but the 10M contest is this
weekend.  Always lots of stateside activity and perhaps we will get a little
EU opening.  And of course, always a good number of South/Central America.
The Solar Flux has tapered off a bit from a high of around 116 a couple of
weeks ago to 82 now, but that's still better than the rock bottom of around
68 we had in recent years.  And we may see some meter scatter contacts this
weekend too.  Best times; AM for EU and Afternoons for SA/CA.  Any daylight
hours for stateside.  Contest runs from 0000Z tonight through 2359Z Sunday.
Give RS(T) and Sate.

Full details on the ARRL web site.

http://www.arrl.org/10-meter