[SECC] 10M Contest this weekend

RJ Hubbard rj.wf4w at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:21:09 EST 2020

10m CW had some activity this evening - worked about a dozen other stations
testing their setups, etc. I went out and put up a 1/2 wave 10m dipole
oriented to the NNE in case EU opens up tomorrow but tonight my 6btv
vertical and 160m OCF were outperforming the dipole. Hoping conditions are
good tomorrow!

RJ, WF4W