[SECC] Unbelievable 10 meter Contest Conditions!!

Steven Schwab - KT4Q kt4q.nc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 03:23:20 EST 2020

Definitely good conditions considering still relatively low sun numbers. Given my lack of cw talent being all s&p and some small runs on phone I feel pleased, especially at LP and with a wire and a vertical. Thought it was going to be a rough contest and my numbers were way down for the first hour. The I figured out I was operating at QRP. Actually didn't do to bad for just a few watts. Hopefully more fun tomorrow  as Sunday.

All the Best,
Steve Schwab
KT4Q
352/988-0202 (cell)