[SECC] Unbelievable 10 meter Contest Conditions!!

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 12 07:11:04 EST 2020

 Wow, what fun. I only was able to operate 2.5 hours, still made 266 QSOs on CW. Had one hour with 143 QSOs, by far my best hour rate ever. Andrew AA5JF

    On Saturday, December 12, 2020, 7:05:57 AM EST, Jeff (W4DD) <w4dd09 at gmail.com> wrote:

 It was insane.  Wall to wall stations.  Mostly from VA to ME with lots of VE2 and VE3 thrown in.
On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 1:20 AM Ben Coleman NJ8J <nj8j at benshome.net> wrote:

On 12/12/2020 12:36 AM, Jeff Clarke wrote:

> Getting ready to shutdown for the night. It's 12:30 AM.
>
> Unbelievable conditions on 10 meters tonight !

Indeed!  It's been a long time since I last operated ARRL 10 (last time
was 2006), but I really didn't expect for the band to still be open
closing on midnight.  No DX here, but it seemed like we had a straight
shot into New England.  This is already my best ARRL 10 score.

Ben
Ben Coleman nj8j at benshome.net
  "I love the way Microsoft follows standards.  In much the
same manner that fish follow migrating caribou."
                                             Paul Tomblin