[SECC] Fw: ARRL 10 AA5JF SO CW Unlimited HP

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 18:00:43 EST 2020

 What fun this was, especially Friday evening. I was only able to put in three hours, but what an amazing 180 minutes. I had one hour with 143 QSOs, by far my best rate ever over 60 minutes. Decent runs on both Saturday and Sunday, and only missed WY, NV, and ND out West (well and AK), but did have someone from DC call me and found a HI contact too. I only made two European contacts Sunday morning, while it looks like the Northeast had a better European opening. Not a great deal of South American activity, but it did keep me interested Saturday.

Andrew AA5JF

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: webform at b4h.net <webform at b4h.net>To: "3830 at contesting.com" <3830 at contesting.com>; "amgoss05 at yahoo.com" <amgoss05 at yahoo.com>Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020, 5:47:48 PM ESTSubject: ARRL 10 AA5JF SO CW Unlimited HP
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  CW:   563   69
  SSB:
Total:  563    69  Total Score = 155,388