[SECC] QRP Fox Extravaganza on 160M Tuesday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Dec 20 20:36:28 EST 2020

The QRP Fox Hunt group is sponsoring another Fox Extravaganza this
Tuesday night when there will be no QRP Fox Hunt.  0200-0339Z Wed.  5W
max power.  Stations will be mostly between 1805 and 1820 kHz.  Exchange
is RST, SPC, Name, Power.  You can work any other fox or hound.

I now have a new inverted L for 160M and am getting out better now that
I was in the past.  Will be interesting to see if my ability to make
two-way QRP scores has increased also.  73/72, John, K4BAI.