[SECC] Fw: TBDC AA5JF Single Op HP

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 12:31:42 EST 2020

 Was looking forward to this one, but was only able to spend ~2 hours on the radio Saturday evening and night (and didn't get up as early as I meant to), with many other obligations at this time of year. Mostly east coast QSOs, with lots of GA activity: first time (I think) that I worked both Colemans in the same contest (thank you!). Was called late in the contest by NA7TB and had to ask for a repeat of his grid, since he sounded like he must in the next county, not in DM52. What an antenna.
Next season I hope to have an upgraded rig and a receiving antenna. Plus more time.

All the best and hoping everyone has a better 2021 than 2020.

Andrew AA5JF

                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF