[SECC] Don Crain, W4OC, Silent Key late last Week

Neal Sulmeyer Neal at K4EA.NET
Mon Jan 27 21:41:02 EST 2020

​Sad news indeed.  I have known Don for well over 20 years.  Contested with him many times, mostly VHF.

Neal, K4EA

On Mon, 01/27/2020 03:20 PM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:

Don was in Boiling Springs, SC, near Greenville.  He was a retired or
> semi retired broadcast engineer.  He was a faithful member of SECC since
> its beginning.  He operated PJ4A with me twice and was very helpful by
> telephone to me when I was down there by myself for CQ WPX CW in 2011.
> Our sympathy to his family and friends.
> the message below was sent on January 25.  73, John, K4BAI.
>

> I???ve just learned that my friend and former NS???er Don Crain, W4OC passed
> away yesterday morning.  Don had been caring for his wife who has
> Alzheimer???s.  No other details know.
>

> He will be missed-RIP OM
>

> Mike W9RE
>

> _._,_._,_
> Groups.io Links:
>
> You receive all messages sent to this group.
>
> View/Reply Online (#405) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This
> Topic | New Topic

> _._,_._,_

Email sent using Axigen Free Mail Server:
http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/free