[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 0300Z 1/30/20

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jan 30 08:13:36 EST 2020

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 30

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
   160:
    80:   62
    40:   86
    20:
    15:
    10:
------------
Total:  148  Mults = 132  Total Score = 19,536

Good conditions on 40 and 80 tonight.  The skip was so short on 40 (worked k4hR
in SC) I thought it might be possible to stay on 40 the whole hour.  Nice to
work some Europeans plus 4X6GP and CO8NMN on 40.  But rate slowed and I went to
80 where most everyone was toward the end.  Nice to work IT9MUO on 40 and 80.
Good signals from the west coast on both bands.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John,
K4BAI

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/