[SECC] CWops Mini-CWT Test - W8FN HP 1900Z Jul 15

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Jul 15 16:32:19 EDT 2020

  CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 15 Call: W8FN Operator(s): W8FN Station:
W8FN Class: Single Op HP QTH: North Carolina Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
Radios: SO2R Summary: Band QSOs ------------ 160: 80: 40: 18 20: 70 15:
5 10: ------------ Total: 93 Mults = 89 Total Score = 8,277 Club: South
East Contest Club Comments: This one went pretty well. I'm beginning to
get more comfortable with the SO2R setup. The primary radio was on 20,
so 23 of the QSOs were second radio QSOs. Not having an amp on the
second radio made it hard to be heard at times. I actually got a decent
run going on 20 for about the first half hour, not bad considering my
pretty poor antenna. There were a few good signals on 15 early on, but
they disappeared. Not sure if conditions died or everybody decided to
QSY to other bands. Thanks for the QSOs and see everybody next week.
73... Randy, W8FN