[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CQ WW VHF Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jul 19 22:21:10 EDT 2020

                     CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2020

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: EM72
Operating Time (hrs): 7:02

     6:  113    45
     2:
-------------------
Total:  113    45  Total Score = 5,085

My first contest with a 6M amp.  Conditions were generally poor.  I monitored
most of the daylight hours and until after 10 PM Saturday night and worked
everyone I could hear and all who answered my CQs except for a few that I
couldn't copy the call and/or the exchange.  Did work three all-time new grids
for VUCC.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope there will be better openings before the
Es season is over.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/