[SECC] CWT W8FN HP 1300Z 29 July 2020

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Jul 29 10:24:25 EDT 2020

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 29 Call: W8FN Operator(s): W8FN Station:
W8FN Class: Single Op HP QTH: North Carolina Operating Time (hrs): 1:00
East Contest Club Comments: Another pretty good run on 40. Couldn't
quite break the elusive 130 barrier again. Actually I did make 132 raw
QSOs, but for some reason there were several dupes. There must have been
someone on my CQ frequency that I couldn't hear that was running with
the same rhythm. QSB was back again, making it hard to get some of the
responding calls the first time and dragging the rate down a bit. See
everybody for the 1900Z round. 73... Randy, W8FN