[SECC] Panadapter Software for Elecraft

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Jun 8 15:02:43 EDT 2020

Does anyone know if there's any panadapter software out there to use
with an Elecraft K3?  I'm not really interested in an external piece of
equipment like a P3.  I ran across some software called Win4K3Suite. It
looks like it might have a built in panadapter in the software. Anyone
have any experience with this software or can suggest something else.
I've played with the BeLoud.us station in Bonaire a couple times this
year and thought it would be neat to have some panadapter software
running on my split screen computer. While the Flex 6500 is a nice radio
I like my K3 and I still like to tune the bands using a knob.

Jeff