[SECC] 6 Meters Open to EU Again

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sat Jun 13 13:31:35 EDT 2020

More Europe on 6 meters again this morning. Pretty much the same western
EU stations I heard yesterday afternoon. But again all on FT8. Probably
wouldn't hear any of them on CW/SSB since they are all below 0dB. There
are some US stations that look like they might be workable on CW/SSB
which might be a good sign for the VHF contest. I noticed yesterday that
EU was peaking around 3-4 PM our time so that might be a good time to
point you beam northeast. Hope to work a bunch of SECC members this
weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Jeff