[SECC] ARRL VHF Contest

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Jun 15 07:49:47 EDT 2020

Propagation strange in this test too.... guess I should be used to it by
now. Mostly open to the North East, none to the south or west coast. Did
pick off two VE6's and a VO1. Spent about 20 hours on and off and picked
up 6 new grids to bring me up to 512 total for VUCC. Left about 10 more
on the table that I just could not hear. As per my post about the
conflict with FT8 mixed in with CW/SSB/RTTY modes in contests, I will
NOT be sending in my log for this contest. Thanks for the qso's and new
grids! 73's Cort K4WI

425 qso's with 118 grids to make 50,150 points.