[SECC] Join me in welcoming a new member to the SECC

chaz at w4gkf.com chaz at w4gkf.com
Mon Mar 2 11:28:24 EST 2020

Once again I was a self-inflicted victim of cut-and-paste.  Here’s what the email should have said…Sigh

Hello SECCers,

Please join me in welcoming Richard Knox, WR4K <wr4k at arrl.net <mailto:w4rk at arrl.net>wr4k at a <mailto:w4tm.roy at gmail.com>rrl.net>, to the club. He lives in Hiram GA and recently joined the club.

If you want to be sure to welcome Richard, email him directly; it may be a bit before he signs up for the reflector.

73 de Chaz W4GKF
Secretary, Webmaster and Database Dude
South East Contest Club