[SECC] SECC Activity Map and Club Circle

Neal Sulmeyer Neal at K4EA.NET
Tue Nov 10 10:39:56 EST 2020

​And now I am outside the circle at my new QTH in Chatooga County.

Neal, K4EA

On Tue, 11/10/2020 12:36 AM, Jeff Clarke <ku8e at ku8e.com> wrote:

Here is a radius map I drew at
https://www.mapdevelopers.com/draw-circle-tool.php?circles=%5B%5B281634.5%2C33.398775%2C-82.1625548%2C%22%23AA4F2E%22%2C%22%23000000%22%2C0%5D%5D
      You can zoom in and see that K4BAI, N4DU and K2SX would be inside
      the 175 mile ARRL circle.
Jeff

On 11/7/2020 02:35 PM, Jeff Clarke