[SECC] Chatter and info

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 09:41:37 EST 2020

It seems appropriate to share that as a result of the recent discussion I
have already been asked to present my Vertical Antenna presentation to a
Georgia radio club via Zoom. That just emphasizes the point that people in
the SECC are in fact interested in hearing how us old folk do things.

Bill is right about posts. I'll start posting things again to the SECC now
and then. It would be great if others would too. Jeff and John can use the
help. With a couple hundred members this reflector should be pretty active.

You young whipper snappers (contest wise) need to speak up with questions.

Kevan N4XL