[SECC] Club Competition

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Nov 11 11:23:25 EST 2020

The Alabama Contest Group has a weekly discussion group (net?) on the
low end of 75M phone band in all but the summer months (when the QRN is
often too high).  SECC had one also on 75M for a few months years ago,
but I was doing so much in ham radio, that was one thing that I didn't
keep up and no one else wanted to be the NCS or organizer.  Now, I don't
have an antenna that will load on 75M SSB except when I fold back an end
of my 80M inverted vee for a weekend phone contest.  I think it would be
a very good thing resume if someone will be in charge of organizing and
publicizing it.  73, John, K4BAI.