[SECC] Email forum upgrade suggestion

Neal Sulmeyer Neal at K4EA.NET
Thu Nov 12 13:25:41 EST 2020

​If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

I'm on several Groups.io forums.  They work great.  I just don't see any advantage to switching.

Neal, K4EA

On Thu, 11/12/2020 11:25 AM, Dave Edmonds <dave at pkministrywebs.com> wrote:
> Has the SECC ever considered a new e-mail message forum?

The email exchange beween member is the lifeline of this club, so it may be time to consider a forum like. GROUPS.IO

I’m sure that many of you have a GROUPS.io account and are familiar with this robust comm tool. One login for all my groups is great along with it’s toolbox... digest option, member directory, internal chats, message search engine, and many more. Most importantly, it’s much easier to use and manage.

Thoughts?

Dave AFP

--

Dave Edmonds