[SECC] Canon printer is off line. suggestions needed.

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 17 10:39:12 EST 2020

Hello gang

My Canon printer id off line and I tried everything that canon suggested including turning off both printer and the wireless modem.

Seems some how the wireless is the problem.  Since this is my main PC I have it directly connected to Comcast but the printer is on the wireless and is seen by the PC (latest w10).

Is there anything short of taking the wireless off line then bring it back on line using our wireless password.  I don't need to keep it off the router for long as the wife works from home and has deadlines to meet.  Our other two PCs including her work laptop and the shack PC are working on the wireless OK.

73 Dave K4JRB