[SECC] Fix the wireless printer problem

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 20 12:03:49 EST 2020

Gang,

My son came over and fixed the problem.  It seems every time Comcast goes down  the wireless connection gets broken.
There are instructions on the modem from Comcast how to reconnect.  He has a later version of the canon printer and has the same problem with his wireless.

He lost his job last month Dasan who provide networks for business and ISPs. They compete with Cisco and he was trained in Cisco, too If anyone knows of a job opening for a top notch network engineer let me know.

73 Dave K4JRB