[SECC] Fwd: [FCG] Universal Radio shutting down in retirement

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 18:09:57 EST 2020

Wow, this is some news.  They have been a good source for gear over the years.  Their online equipment catalog, which has details and specs on new and discontinued products (going way back) is a resource that I use frequently.  I thought the cat page was interesting too.  Will miss them.

73 John N4TOL