[SECC] Fw: SAC SSB AA5JF SOAB TB-Wires HP

Andrew Goss amgoss05 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 18:19:47 EDT 2020

 Fun contest. Good conditions. Worked pretty much everyone I could hear, often on the first or second call. If I had had more time Saturday mid-morning, I would have worked more on 15. But boy, do we have a disadvantage here in the Southeast for these European contests. Openings on 20M and 15M from NE (and even VA) start earlier, and even worse, by the time 40M opened from my QTH, most of the Scandinavians had moved to 80M, or gone to bed.

Andy AA5JF

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: webform at b4h.net <webform at b4h.net>To: "3830 at contesting.com" <3830 at contesting.com>; "amgoss05 at yahoo.com" <amgoss05 at yahoo.com>Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020, 10:16:38 AM EDTSubject: SAC SSB AA5JF SOAB TB-Wires HP
                     Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: AA5JF

Class: SOAB HP