[SECC] GQP Active Counties

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Wed Apr 7 14:26:52 EDT 2021

You need to do each county separately. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Lochotzki <lochotzki1023 at gmail.com> Date: 4/7/21  10:38 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Jeff Clarke <ku8e at ku8e.com> Cc: "South East Contest Club (SECC)" <secc at groups.io>, GQP at groups.io, secc <secc at contesting.com>, k4zgb at charter.net Subject: Re: [SECC] GQP Active Counties It wouldn't let me enter Lumpkin, Hall, and White Counties.On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, 10:32 AM Jeff Clarke <ku8e at ku8e.com> wrote:
We still need the following counties activated to fill in the GQP
Activity map. Can anyone help out?

Dade, Catoosa, Whitfield, Gordon, Pickens, Fannin, Lumpkin, Hall,
Barrow, Habersham, Stephens, Rockdale, Clayton, Butts, Fayette, Douglas,
Coweta, Carroll, Haralson, Heard and Troup

See the current activity map at
https://gaqsoparty.com/GQPCountyActivity.html

Jeff KU8E