[SECC] NAQP SSB Placques Sponsored by SECC

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Apr 22 13:49:59 EDT 2021

See message below from KY7M.  I will send the $180.00 to him now.  Then,
let's see if we can raise most of the money from the membership.  I
propose that I will pay $15.00 myself.  We will need 11 other members to
send me $15.00 each to make up the amount needed.  If you will send me a
check for $15.00, please let me know by e-mail (Do not reply to this
e-mail but send me an e-mail at this address:  k4bai at ku8e.com.)  This
request is because I am having difficulty in receiving e-mail at home at
the att.net address and I may not be back in the office where I do have
easy access to those messages for some time.  When I have 11 volunteers,
I'll send out an e-mail and cut off the requests for help at that time.
Thanks for your help in this effort, as always.  Make your $15.00 checks
out to John Laney and send them to me at PO Box 421, Columbus, GA
31902-0421.

Thanks and 73,

John, K4BAI.