[SECC] FW: Re: ACTION NEEDED: NAQP CW teams forming for DDCC

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Sat Jan 2 23:08:42 EST 2021

Randy NAQP CWSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Randy Farmer <w8fn at windstream.net> Date: 1/2/21  9:50 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: secc at contesting.com Subject: Re: [SECC] FW: Re: ACTION NEEDED: NAQP CW teams forming for DDCC
    I'm confused. Are you talking about Sprint or
      NAQP? I've signed up with John for a NAQP team slot.

      73...
      Randy, W8FN