[SECC] ACTION NEEDED: NAQP CW teams forming for DDCC

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Jan 3 16:59:34 EST 2021

Didn’t we just have a conversation less than two months ago about getting the SECC more active?

And one of the issues was other competing local contest clubs.

Now, far be it for me to decry anyone who wants to join a NAQP or Sprint team with whomever they wish. That’s your prerogative.

However, to assume that the SECC won’t have any teams just because you don’t feel like organizing them seems  a bit far, Jeff.

It appears that John, K4BAI, is organizing NAQP teams for the SECC.

So, take your pick, SECC or DDCC, or you can even go solo.

CU on the bands.