[SECC] 2021 Georgia QSO Party

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Thu Jan 7 14:45:30 EST 2021

I'm looking for more feedback about the GQP rules. I feedback I've got
so far has been to keep it the way it is. Unfortunately the only
always been set in their ways and are reluctant to make changes to
anything. So their responses were predictable.

Here are some statistics from 2020:

CW Entries : 181

SSB Entries :  219

MIXED Entries: 244

Total CW QSOS : 31275   (Note: In a normal year when we have rovers you
could probably add 5000+ QSOS to this total)

Total SSB QSOS: 30983

I would like some more feedback before I make up my mind.

Jeff